We offer help and support to young people who are suffering from cancer. We do this in a number of ways, some of which are listed below:
- Short breaks for cancer patients and their family/friends
- Provide iPads/Computers that can help alleviate boredom during treatment
- Days out/one off experiences
- Donate television/toys to cancer wards and homes to reduce distress where possible
Please note: We can only provide help to those who are referred to us through their cancer nurse/consultant/social worker.
For information about referring an individual please contact Sue@bethsinspiration.org.uk.
Recent Donations that Beth's Inspiration has made to Inspirational Individuals:
- Stuart - requiring financial help due to loss of earnings after diagnosis.
- Chelsea - travel expenses incurred due to considerable time and trips to the hospital for much needed treatment.
- Charlie - travel expenses incurred travelling to Exeter for treatment regularly every 3 months.
- Sophie - following a bone marrow transplant, she wanted to have driving lessons.
- Michael - after treatment he wanted to start a career in animation and requested money for software to support this.
- S - money to buy a sewing machine, something she enjoys and can do whilst at home recovering.
- Ryan - donation towards his wedding
You can see more of the large donations we have made in news and events page here.
See some photos of our events we have already held to raise money for the above