We offer help and support to young people who are suffering from cancer. We do this in a number of ways, some of which are listed below:
- Short breaks for cancer patients and their family/friends
- Provide iPads/Computers that can help alleviate boredom during treatment
- Days out/one off experiences
- Donate television/toys to cancer wards and homes to reduce distress where possible
Please note: We can only provide help to those who are referred to us through their cancer nurse/consultant/social worker.
For information about referring an individual please contact Sue@bethsinspiration.org.uk.
Recent Donations that Beth's Inspiration has made to Inspirational Individuals:
- Stuart - requiring financial help due to loss of earnings after diagnosis.
- Chelsea - travel expenses incurred due to considerable time and trips to the hospital for much needed treatment.
- Charlie - travel expenses incurred travelling to Exeter for treatment regularly every 3 months.
- Sophie - following a bone marrow transplant, she wanted to have driving lessons.
- Michael - after treatment he wanted to start a career in animation and requested money for software to support this.
- S - money to buy a sewing machine, something she enjoys and can do whilst at home recovering.
See some photos of our events we have already held to raise money for the above